Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I can not currently make or recieve any calls, but I can text.
micdawg12

At this moment I have no access to any other phones, I am currently working from home, and I can not make or receive any calls, at all, incoming calls get a busy signal ( like I said, I can text ), and when I try to call out I am getting a "Welcome to verizon wireless your call can not be completed as dialed" and gives me a busy signal.  I have tried with the area code, with the 1 before the area code, without the area code, hell, I can't even call 611!!!  Why isn't there a live chat option for support?  Sales told me to <Comment deleted per the TOS.>,  they wouldn't help me, or contact support for me!  ( what great customer service ) the local verizon store is 1 hour away, and doesn't open for another 3 hours, but like I said, I am currently working from home, and this is killing me.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: I can not currently make or recieve any calls, but I can text.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi micdawg12!
I'm very sorry for the trouble you have encountered! I know we rely on our phones for so much, so I completely understand your concerns. I'm very sorry for any poor treatment from the department you spoke with, and I'm very willing to help you and save you a trip to the store. Since posting, has your issue been resolved? Are you now able to make and receive calls? Please let me know so I can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes