Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Inconsistency of prepaid phone/account, lack of availability of CSR's
duh___

I'm trying to find out for a friend who has a pre-paid account with lots of available time- he's temporarily virtually a shut-in where cell service is sporadic and even copper's not very reliable. He called me in desperation on his land-line today because more than half the time the cell tells him he has no minutes, which is incorrect. When he does get out, service is awful. All attempts to get a CSR are unsuccessful, he just gets shunted around the phone menus, has no internet access (it wouldn't matter, this site is mostly useless for anything except the most straightforward of technical or account problems). Is there any reliable way to actually get a human on the phone, or am I correct in assuming that Verizon is committed to extracting free help from the community to cover for poor customer support? When we were Alltel customers, we had lots of problems, but at least we could get a human to lie to us, instead of no usable answer out of the automatic system at all.

0 Likes
Re: Inconsistency of prepaid phone/account, lack of availability of CSR's
acraftylady

When I call places usually if I push zero it will take me to a customer service rep so might try that.  Mary

0 Likes
Re: Inconsistency of prepaid phone/account, lack of availability of CSR's
soupcannon

611 from the device

0 Likes