Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Issue getting phone replaced
consciousconsumer

where on the website? I need to find it ~ very frustrated, consistently lied to about being able to replace my phone (I have insurance) vs. trying to force and manipulate me to buy a new phone. And I was specific about what was wrong with my phone. I had big problems with the phone, and was lied to and blown off a minimum of three times. Minimum. Told there were NO replacement phones, they would NOT give me a comparable phone (though the insurance clearly states they WILL do that.) Imagine my frustration and anger when I tried ONE more time, and got an HONEST employee ~ who told me they had *no* idea why I was told that, because there were 200,000 of that same phone in the warehouse!! Told customer service, and what I wanted/needed ~ was told I would get a call in 24 - 48 hours. It's now 5 days and no return call. Disgusting!

>Post moved from old thread and new thread created<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Don't Like the Forced Data Plan??
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Which website??? You are asking in a thread nearly 2 years old. Many things have changed in that time period. If insurance is handling this, you need to deal with the company the insurance is through, most likely Asurion. VZW has no way to handle a claim for them.

0 Likes
Re: Issue getting phone replaced
commonsense101

phoneclaim.com/verizon

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Consciousconsumer, I can understand your frustration over receiving conflicting information. What phone do you have? If Asurion doesn't have that same model phone in stock, then you will receive a comparable phone. Have you already started a claim? Have you contacted Asurion again? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this insurance claim.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
consciousconsumer

MarquiF ~ please contact me directly to converse further. I was told via phone, when I discussed this problem with customer service (and, again, it's not just about the replacement of the phone ~ while insurance, it has always been handled by the store directly, so those negative about my questions, you don't understand part of the problem) ~ it's not just that, it's the consistent lying that happened at the store, as well as not listening. And then poor customer service via phone ~ and was assured that the supervisor would call me back in 24 - 48 hours ~ it's now I believe 8 days since I was assured that (and no name was given of a supervisor, just "someone will call you, there are so many.....") Please contact me directly ~ the service has been deplorable around this problem. Not what I"m used to with Verizon (but the desire to get me into a new contract and higher end phone was evident.) Thank you.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

consciousconsumer wrote:

MarquiF ~ please contact me directly to converse further. I was told via phone, when I discussed this problem with customer service (and, again, it's not just about the replacement of the phone ~ while insurance, it has always been handled by the store directly, so those negative about my questions, you don't understand part of the problem) ~ it's not just that, it's the consistent lying that happened at the store, as well as not listening. And then poor customer service via phone ~ and was assured that the supervisor would call me back in 24 - 48 hours ~ it's now I believe 8 days since I was assured that (and no name was given of a supervisor, just "someone will call you, there are so many.....") Please contact me directly ~ the service has been deplorable around this problem. Not what I"m used to with Verizon (but the desire to get me into a new contract and higher end phone was evident.) Thank you.

Did you buy it from a 3rd party retailer?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Consciousconsumer

I'm sorry that your experience was not the best. We want you to be happy with our services. I would be glad to discuss the issues you have been experiencing. Please send me a DM with your account information.

Thank you
JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
consciousconsumer

How would one DM?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You have to "hover" your pointer over the rep's icon and click "Follow". He also has to "Follow" you. After you are both "following" each other, you will have another option when you "hover" your pointer over the rep's icon of "Direct Message".

0 Likes