Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Line Access Fee
barryj1369

Do the unlimited plans have a line access fee?

Is it included in the Monthly Charge or is it extra?

0 Likes
Re: Line Access Fee
Weth
Sr. Leader

The new plans do not have an additional line access fee.  

0 Likes
barryj1369

So to clarify,

Right now I pay $70 for the service plus $20/line, $60, for an access fee.

On the unlimited plan, I woulds pay $65/line, $195, with NO access fee.

0 Likes
stevecloud75

You also need to check your current plan to see the video download quality.  One thing that Verizon is not telling you is that when you go from an older plan to Unlimited, you're also downgrading your video quality (unless you pay for the more premium Unlimited plan).  So, your bill might change slightly and be a little less... but you're actually downgrading your download quality.  I confirmed this with a Verizon rep.  Kinda shady, honestly.

0 Likes
rempson
Novice

Yes that is correct, $65 line without access fees.  On the new plan, we also have three lines on the Play More or Do More plans.  They run $55 line.  There is an auto-pay discount of $10 per line. 

0 Likes
rempson
Novice

To clarify, the $55 per line is AFTER the $10 discount.

0 Likes
glitchedpixel

@stevecloud75 wrote:

You also need to check your current plan to see the video download quality.  One thing that Verizon is not telling you is that when you go from an older plan to Unlimited, you're also downgrading your video quality (unless you pay for the more premium Unlimited plan).  So, your bill might change slightly and be a little less... but you're actually downgrading your download quality.  I confirmed this with a Verizon rep.  Kinda shady, honestly.

All carriers are doing this. If you're gonna throw shade, make sure it's at everyone. 

Bugs me that we're nearing 2020 and 480p is still a thing. Though claiming 720p is still "HD" when 4K displays are common now is insulting to those techy.

0 Likes