Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Looks like the double data promo went bye bye
Not applicable

If you didn't hop on it, it's gone. The old 12,14,16,18 GB plans are gone too. So it's 15 GB for $100 or $150 for 20 GB and back to the extremely overpriced 30 GB-100 GB plans. Also stating the 10 GB and 15 GB are temporary too. You'd think Verizon would learn. One day T-Mobile and Sprint will actually have competitive networks what's Verizon going to then when they're offering unlimited data or at least much higher data caps for the same money? In a few years there will be virtually no difference in the networks. I guess they'll worry about that then.

0 Likes
Re: Looks like the double data promo went bye bye
ynggrsshppr91

People have been saying they will be competitive for the last 10 or so years. Nothing has changed, those 2 will always be behind the ball no matter what happens

Not applicable

Then in 5 or 6 years they'll be in 3rd and 4th place. I'm talking abut Verizon and at&t.

0 Likes
ynggrsshppr91

That theory has been around for the last 10 or 12 years too. We will see when the time comes

0 Likes
Not applicable

The fact is T-Mobile and Sprint are finally improving their networks. Verizon may tout 1.5 million added connections in their Q3 report but 2/3 were tablets. Not exactly the same as adding a new phone acount.

0 Likes
ynggrsshppr91

Right, but if they only improve it a tiny little amount like they are doing, it's irrelevant. Not to mention the People that leave them due to their deceptive billing and service routes.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Well I now a year ago T-Mobile couldn't reach 1/3 of the US now it's 1/4. By mid next year it will be down to 20%. we'll see if T_Mobile gets any AWS spectrum in the auction next week. Also they could team up with Dish Network.

0 Likes
ynggrsshppr91

Last I checked they only reach like 1/3rd of the US. And all that is Major Cities. Hell they don't have service within 100 miles of me even

0 Likes
Not applicable

T-Mobile says it reaches 250 million as of their 3rd quarter report. That's 80%

T-Mobile LTE Now Reaches 250 Million Americans - Months Ahead of Schedule | T-Mobile Newsroom

We’re now on track to cover 280 million people with 4G LTE by mid-2015, and, I’m telling you today, we expect to hit the 300 million mark by the end of 2015.

If they can hit that 300 million they basically have matched Verizon in coverage,.

0 Likes
ynggrsshppr91

They can make all the claims they want. That's their reports and they have been known to falsify things

0 Likes