Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Lose signal where i live
ALTTIMA1258

Is this something you can fix or should change phone company

0 Likes
Re: Lose signal where i live
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ALTTIMA1258,

We're always here for you and would hate to lose you. Let's get some more details about what you're experiencing. What ZIP code are you in? How long has this been going on for? When you say you lose signal, can you describe exactly what's happening?

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rokbrnc

We have four apple devices in the house and have always had excellent cell service with Verizon, however about a month ago we started noticing that our devices would randomly lose cell signal or drop from four bars to one or two, not on any one device but all devices. What has happened to have caused our service to become unreliable? Zip code 95918.

0 Likes
Mike25860

I’m having same problem for about a week and a half. Called multiple times with nothing solved. Told after I used up my data to a certain extent it would slow down but never had been so slow where things took minutes to load. Can’t even watch videos or use my hotspot. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate the additional details, Rokbrnc. Upon reviewing the ZIP code you provided we are not showing any service alerts in the area. Allow us to gather more details to be on the same page. Are you aware if anything changed in your home area before the problem started? Which services are being impacted because of the low signal? Are you aware if other Verizon customers are having similar issues?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Mike25860, we know the importance of having reliable service. It concerns us to hear you have had issues with yours. Is this happening in a specific location (zip code & closest intersection)? Is the issues just with data or calls and texts too? 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes