Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Messaging Plan needed to send photos via e-mail?
OC919

I'm new to the mobile broadband community and would like to know if I can attach photos taken on my phone to an e-mail.  I have little interest in transmitting photos from my phone to other phones and I do not use text, so I am thinking I really don't need to get a messaging plan.  Right or wrong?

0 Likes
Re: Messaging Plan needed to send photos via e-mail?
kwm1337
Novice

Yes absolutely. You can always attach a photo via an E-mail just as you would on a computer. However, remember the size of the photos you are sending [i.e. File size!]. Sending a photo via E-mail will count towards your data cap whatever that may be on your plan. Photos, several of them, and just E-mail attachments in general can add up quickly so be sure to stay under your data limit to avoid extra fees.

Happy E-mailing,

--kwm1337

0 Likes