Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile to Mobile
Becbec359

What time does mobile to mobile start? I am worried about going over my minutes, but mainly talk at night. Does anyone know??

0 Likes
Re: Mobile to Mobile
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Mobile to Verizon mobile is all the time I thought.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Becbec359

im talkin to someone who has sprint Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Night and Weekends start at 9:01 pm.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If you have an Alltel plan, Nights and weekends begins at 7:01pm

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good afternoon, Becbec359!

No need to worry! Here are the hours for our Nights and Weekends: 9:01 PM - 5:59 AM (Monday-Friday); and Weekends are from 9:01PM Friday night to 5:59AM Monday morning.  I hope that helps! We're here if you have any questions.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
KCall107

I recently exceeded my minutes and was trying to figure out how that happened, as there are only a few people that I even call. It turns out that I was charged minutes for mobile-to-mobile calls- calls to/from my husband and sister who are both Verizon customers. Has anyone else had this happen? Is mobile to mobile something I'd have had to sign up for? Mine is the $39.99/mo plan. I want a refund!!

0 Likes
TXRadar

If you are still under the "old" plans, mobile to mobile is not one of the free options.

I am on the 39.99 plan also, and the friends and family free calls even went away.

Now that i have ordered the new iPhone 5, i was not able to renew that contract, i HAD to change over to the Share everything pland and there are no overages EVER on phone calls... unlimited text, and phone calls.

The data is what is limited now...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@KCall107,

Never fear help is here! Most of our plans include unlimited mobile to mobile and calls to/from other VZW numbers should not deduct from your anytime minutes. But don't worry because I can help get this all straighten out!

I need to access your account to further assist you. Please follow me and send me a direct message with your name, mobile number, and a brief summary of your concerns. I'll be more than happy to take a look at your account to make sure you were billed correctly.

I look forward to hearing from you.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes