Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Monthly Bill Amount!!!
DennisyRuth

I just wanted to express my frustration.  I see so many companies offering much lower monthly payment options for unlimited everything while me and my family are paying out the wazoo.... I can't see how Verizon being such a huge corporation and pretty much being the best there is, can't help out with being even better by lowering the monthly bill.  Other big name companies offer much more.  PLEASE corporate Verizon, please help people out like me and my family with giving us a break on the high prices that we pay.

So sorry but $200/month for just me and my wife to share 1400 min. and unlimited internet is just too much.  I would be very happy with unlimited everything Like sprint for only $50/mt per line....People are switching and sacrificing the coverage due to bottom line of the dollar stretching much further.  Times are so tough now for everyone but I'm still a faithful customer and will always be one, but am crying out for your help.  Just had a new baby this past month and made a lot more calls than usual and now going to probably pay for it in my bill for going over. 

Again, So sorry for complaining.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Monthly Bill Amount!!!
Elitist_Jerk
Novice

Do you go on websites like Fiji water and say tap water is cheaper??

0 Likes
Not applicable
If you can't afford your cell phone plan, you should reduce your minutes, reduce your data plans, or get rid of a phone. Verizon is a "for profit" business, not a charity. There are cheaper providers out there including some pre-paid plans. Everyone has to manage their expenses within the confines of their income or find ways to increase their income. Why do you need two unlimited data plans? My wife has a simple flip-phone for $10 per month.
0 Likes
Squallfyr
Novice
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA lol
0 Likes
dimap
Novice

I hate to sound uncaring and callous, as I'm hardly a shill for corporate capitalist profiteering, but I'm sorry, the OP is just too pathetic. Corporations do not "get better by helping people out" and do everytning they can to RAISE prices, not lower them. Nowadays, this is done in very devious and incidious ways, like leaving the price the same but lowering the quantity inside a package, or decreasing  package sizes.

Verizon did this by keeping the smartphone data plan pricing the same ($30) but going from unlimited data to 2 Gig.  Used to be the unlimited plan had a "soft cap" of 5 Gig. Now that 5 Gig is $50. At&T just killed their $10 1000 message plan. Unliimited is $20 and besides .20/msg, that is now the only option. In the game of business, increasing profits by raising prices and lowering quantity and quality of service is the name of the game , not lowering prices "to help people out". Sucks, but sadly in this corppratocracy we now find ourselves living in, that's the way it is, bad econonomy, hard times or not.

What really floors me is that, not being able to afford their phone service, they bring a new baby into the family. What a solution to cash flow management issues THAT is.

0 Likes