Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moving from NATIONWIDE TLK&TXT SHARE 700 with unlimited data to one of the new unlimited plans. Will it cost less/more?
mlw530

Hi All,

Been a long-time Verizon customer and on the Nationwide Tlk&Txt Share 700 with unlimited data. Back then, there was no such thing as unlimited data plans, but there is now.  My monthly bill for 5 lines is about $190 before taxes ($230/month total usually).  

Wondering if the basic Shared Unlimited plan that is being offered will actually be same cost?  My plan does not give me text and data to Canada and Mexico like the new plan does, which would be helpful for my use case.

Couldn't find anything online to compare my plan to the new one - without outright switching, but there is no turning back after that.

Any ideas?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moving from NATIONWIDE TLK&TXT SHARE 700 with unlimited data to one of the new unlimited plans. Will it cost less/more?
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Do you need the mobile hotspot feature included on any of your lines? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Moving from NATIONWIDE TLK&TXT SHARE 700 with unlimited data to one of the new unlimited plans. Will it cost less/more?
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

My bill after taxes is $190.  
1 phone on Do more unlimited

4 phones on  Start unlimited

1 tablet

I'm in Connecticut, which has lower taxes than some states.  My base plan is $170.   
Unless you have a discount, the new plans are cheaper. Service discounts through employee agreements aren't allowed on new plans unless you are military, veterans or first responder 

the tool to compare:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/

0 Likes
blindman8

Your unlimited internet as it is does not get throttled after a certain threshold. The new "unlimited" services do.

0 Likes