Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nights and Weekends
cbmonkey2

I have a question about free nights and weekends. I started a call tonight at 8:40 my time and it went until 9:30... i noticed that all the minutes counted against my total of 700 for the month. I thought nights (after 9) were free to any phone? Or because i started the call before 9... does it not? Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Nights and Weekends
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The call will eventually be coded correctly. Heck I never see calls show up that quick in my usage report

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

cbmonkey2 wrote:

I have a question about free nights and weekends. I started a call tonight at 8:40 my time and it went until 9:30... i noticed that all the minutes counted against my total of 700 for the month. I thought nights (after 9) were free to any phone? Or because i started the call before 9... does it not? Thanks

As budone said, it will be sorted out on your bill, even if it doesn't show up that way online.  It will "span" two billing periods; the first 20 minutes will come out of your allowance of 700, the rest of the call (30 minutes) will go on N&W and will NOT come out of the 700.

0 Likes
Andreas601
Novice

SuzyQ wrote:

cbmonkey2 wrote:

As budone said, it will be sorted out on your bill, even if it doesn't show up that way online.  It will "span" two billing periods; the first 20 minutes will come out of your allowance of 700, the rest of the call (30 minutes) will go on N&W and will NOT come out of the 700.

That's correct. I initiate lots of calls that span from peak into off-peak and they are all billed correctly, even if it takes a few days for them to be billed correctly.

0 Likes