Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Offered a bogus promo

We have a family plan with 15gb and 4 lines.  On July 27, I added another line.  The rep on the phone (April) said "You have a lot of lines on here, I might be able to do something for you.  We have a promo for $25 off/line."  She put me on hold, and when she came back, said she could not do it for each line, but could give it to me for 4 lines so that would be $100 each month.  I asked her when it expired and she said never.  When I received my bill, there was no promo on it.  On 8/26, I called and talked to another rep (Jessica).  She said there was a record of me talking to April on July 27 and that a promo was offered, but no record of what the promo was.  She was going to send my complaint to a supervisor (Miss Malone) who would get back to me in 24-48 hours.  In the meantime, Jessica would give me a $100 one-time credit for my inconvenience.  No supervisor ever got back to me.  On September 1, again, I called back.  I spoke to Crystal.  Nothing was noted in my account of my conversation with Jessica on 8/26.  Crystal was going to email both April's & Jessica's supervisors, telling them of the situation and she would keep a check on it.  And, of course, I would hear back in 24-48 hours.  Never heard back.  On 9/3, I called back and spoke to Tina and she was going to reach out to Jessica's supervisor and that 24-48 hours is most like NOT a good timeline.  I called back on 9/9, as I did not hear back (again).  Spoke to Daniqua and she never heard of such a promo.  I told her I wasn't making this up.  She offered me a $50 credit for my trouble (I never received the $100 credit offered by Jessica, and there was no record of that in their notes).  This is terrible, terrible customer service.  Each rep said I would hear back from a supervisor, which I NEVER did.  What is up with that?   Has anyone else been offered a promo and not received it, and if so, what did you do?  Thanks.