Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pending order preventing replacement Iphone 4s activation?
dking728

Two weeks ago one of my lines (Iphone4s) on my account lost service, and we immediately contacted verizon tech support for help.  After completing all of the troubleshooting steps over several calls and days, the last tech transferred me to an apple representative for further troubleshooting and possible phone replacement under warranty.  I drove two hours to the nearest apple store and it was determined the phone had to be replaced due to hardware failure.  We tried to activate the phone before leaving the apple store with no success, it kept saying "unable to activate your phone at this time, please contact your carrier for assistance".  I have been on the phone now with several verizon technicians in different departments (they keep transferring me up the chain) for two full days now and the replacement phone is still not activated!  The latest technician has followed up with me several times since yesterday and says the issue is a pending order that is preventing the phone from being activated. They can't figure out what the order is or why its still showing and not closing out.  I am extremely frustrated at this point and want to get this issue resolved asap! 

0 Likes
Re: Pending order preventing replacement Iphone 4s activation?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

dking728,

Oh no, that's way to long to wait for a pending activation. Let's take a closer look into this and ensure you can finally use your phone. Has ticket been opened to find a resolution? Please accept my follow request and send a direct message to look into this further.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Pending order preventing replacement Iphone 4s activation?
dking728

Apparently several tickets were opened, because everytime I called to speak with a representative they needed to transfer me to tier 2 tech support.  However the next person was never in that department I was supposedly being transferred to!  I felt like I was constantly being giving the runaround...the phone has finally been activated as of Monday, and I was never called back like I was promised.  What really upset me is I called friday with this issue well before the tier 2 support team closed their department, and eventhough I was supposedly transferred to their department (I didn't know otherwise bc I was told that's where I was being sent) I wasn't sent to them in a timely manner so my issue could finally be resolved!  No, now I had to wait another weekend for that department to open after already waiting two weeks to get my phone working.   My husband and I have been Verizon customers almost a decade, and this recent customer support has been appalling!  Needless to say we are extremely disappointed over the entire situation!

0 Likes