Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poor coverage
mcclainc50

I have an issue with the coverage in my home. The neighbor on either side of my residence have 3-4 bars of coverage. However in and around my house there is a maximum of 1-2 bars and calls are often dropped (both inside and outside). I would like to know why I am paying over $100 a month for a phone that is serving little purpose when I am not out and about. I use this as my primary phone and have been looking for work in the area after relocating, and have now missed call backs and as a result possibly missed out on employment. To say that I am upset is a strong understatement. On the coverage map I am well inside the boundary of having coverage, I am not in a metro area and have little to no obstruction around my house and live within a few miles of a larger town (Plattsburgh, NY). I would like to know if anyone knows of a wireless provider that has coverage in Morrisonville, NY which I can use with reliability as I do not get this from Verizon. (Verizon Customer Support, don't bother recommending a booster for my house, I have already spent more than enough money on this phone/service and don't need to be spending anymore when my payments don't seem to do anything to improve service).

0 Likes