Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poor voice, No Data...will not renew with verizon, too many dropped calls
brewerjc

I see all your commercials but we have never had good data here not even 2 or 3G and we can't make phone calls that don't get dropped....Yes on your coverage map, that big open spot in the middle of texas, PEOPLE LIVE THERE. I will be going back to AT&T as soon as my contract is up unless Verizon can at least ensure no dropped calls throughout the 78609 Zip code.

0 Likes
Re: Poor voice, No Data...will not renew with verizon, too many dropped calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Brewerjc, my service is important to me where I live. We definitely want to get this figured out. Has service always been this way? Is this problem indoors or outdoors?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jjdy

I have the same issues except our coverage used to really good until about a year ago now it sucks lost calls switches to 3g and 1x. what is the point of showing coverage maps if the are untrue. I live in southern Indiana 47553. 50 miles north of Evansville and 40 miles south of Bloominton

0 Likes
stevenm_vzw
Verizon Employee

We need to get the service you deserve so you can stay connected to friends and family jjdy. Is anyone else having trouble in your area? Is the issue happening indoors, outdoors or both?

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Timberwolf530

I can't tell you how many times I've been asked the same exact question every SINGLE TIME I call Verizon.  Service has been great for the last 7 years and now I'm lucky if I have 1 or 2 bars and can't even get more than 2G.  Spent hours and hours on the phone with technical support and I don't know how many tickets have been filed.  Now Verizon wants to tell me they no longer provide service in my area and this is the problem.  Funny I don't remember getting any notice from Verizon stating that they would no longer provide coverage.  I was also told the tower was leased and there was nothing they could do.  You would think I could get a discount since I pay for service I rarely receive unless I travel 16 miles to get adequate reception.

0 Likes