Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Prepaid Plan Question
dnewton371

I recently migrated from an older prepaid plan I had for many years to a new prepaid (pay as you go) plan.  When I tried to add a $100 card for a full year, it was denied because it would take me over the $1000 mark, and that is the maximum allowed in my prepaid account..  I was able to add a smaller amount, but am told when my 90 days is up in October, I will no longer be able to add any more funds to my account because it will take it over the $1000 mark.  I was told at that point I will have no alternative but to drop my prepaid account.  What can I do to keep my current prepaid account with Verizon short of making unnecessary calls on my phone to use up the minutes which is a waste of my time.

0 Likes
Re: Prepaid Plan Question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

dnewton371, your time is valuable to us. This pay as you go option is set up to allow you to prepay services that you will use within the next 30 days. As a result, our automated system will not accept an over payment. Please contact our Prepaid Customer service department to speak with an expert on prepaid service options. You may reach them at 888-294-6804. We apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

LasinaH_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes