Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Promised Plan II
dearkrish

Earlier, I posted Promised Plan hoping response would come from a responsible corporate personnel. Unfortunatly, same customer service contacted me couple of days back to acknowledge that there was lapse on their part but nothing can be done. My contention is that lapse did cost me heavily and a redressel is a must from a company like Verizon which is supposed to hold high business ethics of safeguarding promise given by its Ambassador (customer service Representative). Anyway, I missed T Mobile's lucrative offer by this lapse but I am looking seriously to switch over as soon as the same offer repeats during Valentine's day. Since I was tricked to retain me in Verizon, I caution customers to get relevent information of the representative and request to text or email the promised offer while the reprensentative is on line because they are most unreliable and you will be a looser as it happened to me. I was with Sprint for 11 years and migrated to Verizon as soon as the customer service deterioted. Now,  I am leaving Verizon for the same reason after nine years of loyalty.

0 Likes