Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purchased stolen device from Ebay
Ruben51683

I purchased a phone from E-Bay to find out it was stolen and tried to return it to the rightful owner, when I tried to return to store manager refused to take back... I complained to corporate office, and after weeks of talking to store a corporate for Verizon. I stare getting phone calls from a person saying they were the owns of the phone???? I called and to my amazement , all my personal information was given with out my knowledge... Verizon apologized for the mistake and promised compensation and a new phone, till this day I have never received nothing promised... In my honest opinion Verizon is a very unorganized, rude and disingenuous company... I have been lied too ! my personal information home, business and cell phone Number's home address have been handed out to total strangers... After they admitted to there mistakes and promised me a reasonable and amicable resolution the went back on there word...

LIERS, THIEVES, DO NOT GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IT IS NOT SAFE !!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

0 Likes