Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Question
Boxer1

Hey everyone-- I have a simple question on a Family Share plan does the price include (2 lines) is do you have to pay $9.99 for a second line?:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Question
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Boxer1 wrote:

That's what I was thinking...just trying to figure out why I am getting charged $9.99 for the second line on our plan.

Because if you look a little more closely, the amount that is charged on the 1st line is $9.99 lower than the quoted price for the monthly price for the 1st 2 lines.

For example, 700 min for the first 2 lines is $69.98. If you look at your bill, the 1st line is charged $59.99 and the 2nd line is charged $9.99 for a total of $69.98. You seem to be complaining that the 2nd line is getting charged an extra $9.99, but are not so unhappy that the 1st line is being charged less than you thought. What matters is the total amount you are being charged, which is most likely what you are supposed to be charged.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Leader

looking at the page it says

Monthly Account Access
(for the first 2 lines)

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/plans/?page=share

0 Likes
Boxer1

That's what I was thinking...just trying to figure out why I am getting charged $9.99 for the second line on our plan.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Leader

whats it charging for the primary line? and whats the plan?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Boxer1 wrote:

Because if you look a little more closely, the amount that is charged on the 1st line is $9.99 lower than the quoted price for the monthly price for the 1st 2 lines.

For example, 700 min for the first 2 lines is $69.98. If you look at your bill, the 1st line is charged $59.99 and the 2nd line is charged $9.99 for a total of $69.98. You seem to be complaining that the 2nd line is getting charged an extra $9.99, but are not so unhappy that the 1st line is being charged less than you thought. What matters is the total amount you are being charged, which is most likely what you are supposed to be charged.

0 Likes
Boxer1

Yeah, I just went through the bill and added it up...it's correct, I just didn't want to all sounds like a dumb#*$ thanks for the help.

0 Likes
cathy298
Novice
Moved for greater exposure
0 Likes