Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returned phone within 14 day window (3 days) how to restore UDP?
bskouby

My wife and I both upgraded our Razr Maxx phones to iPhone 5s devices.  In doing so, we did loose our UDP, but were placed on a 6GB max plan per line for the same price.  While we weren't happy loosing unlimited data, this seemed to be a fair compromise.

The problem comes in with my line.  The iPhone just doesn't work for me regarding signal strength.  I ended up having to return it today, so I reverted back to my Razr Maxx (which works great regarding signal).  That being said, the rep at the store said that there was no returning to my UDP.  From reading conversations on here I can see that this isn't necessarily true.  I returned the device today at my local store, so I would like to find a way to revert back to my original UDP.  Is there  a rep on here that can assist me?  I haven't yet called in to customer service, but I did see people that have had mixed results. 

My wife is happy with her iPhone, and has no problems with the 6GB limit on her line.

0 Likes
Re: Returned phone within 14 day window (3 days) how to restore UDP?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

bskouby look no further, help has arrived! I'm sorry to hear that the iPhone didn't work for your needs, but I certainly understand your concern in the unlimited data plan. Since the device was returned within the 14 day time frame, then we can submit a request to restore the plan. Please accept my follow request and send a Direct Message to access the account.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Returned phone within 14 day window (3 days) how to restore UDP?
bskouby

Direct message sent.  Thanks!

0 Likes