Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
SERVICE SUCKS
mcoughlin35

VERIZON USED TO BE A GOOD SERVICE BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

I HAVE BEEN GETTING ALOT OF DROPPED CALLS AND I AM SICK OF PAYING FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT WORTH IT

NOTE TO VERIZON: FIX YOUR SERVICE (OH AND BE ORIGINAL...I THINK GETTING RID OF YOUR UNLIMITED PLAN WAS STUPID...IF PEOPLE WANTED A PLAN LIKE AT&T THEN THEY COULD JUST GO THERE)

Re: SERVICE SUCKS
vereyezuhn

Every provider is going towards tiered plans now. As far as your signal issues, try calling CS. They'll usually give you a network extender (most reps will give it for free)

0 Likes
Re: SERVICE SUCKS
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello mcoughlin35,

I welcome you to the forums and hope to provide you the service you deserve. I can definitely troubleshoot any concerns you have with dropped calls.  Do these issues happen everywhere you go or only in select locations? Do you experience a strong signal and it fades or just low signal totally? Are there multiple devices experiencing this issue? What type of device do you have?  If we need to go into account specifics to resolve the issue please PM your name and cell #.

0 Likes