Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Sad... but I'm going to have to switch
aknopp

Verizon,

I have been a customer for over 5 years. And while I haven’t always been happy with Verizon, Verizon customer service has typically always come through in the end, which has always made a difference. I encouraged my entire company to go to Verizon for their cell phone needs in 2009, and the change was quite successful. Since I had Verizon before starting employment, I am on a separate family plan from JTT. I feel I’ve significantly contributed to Verizon, including my 5 phone lines, 8 lines at my employer, 6 lines from family members, and 5 lines from a third party company I work closely with. I literally recommend Verizon to everyone I know. Yet the prices for Verizon continue to increase. Last year, Verizon eliminated my unlimited data when I upgraded to a new phone, and my bill has doubled because of that reason. I agreed to try the new plan despite being extremely unhappy. While a significant amount of people upgraded through Amazon and kept their unlimited until 2015. That's extremely frustrating. I've done a lot of research and I can save a lot of money by making the change to another provider in my area. I have a total of 5 lines with Verizon. And as of today I have 2 phones with contracts that are ready to renew, and another which will be ready in December. I am a week away from making the switch to a different provider. In addition to changing my personal cell plan, as the General Manager of my company, I am also getting quotes on a new phone plan for the entire company. Please advise me why I should not change providers, without pointing out that Verizon has the best coverage in my area. I am aware of that. However, I simply cannot justify almost $300 each month any longer. If there is a way to remedy my issue, I would very much like to know.
I appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

0 Likes