Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Sad... but I'm going to have to switch
aknopp

Verizon,

I have been a customer for over 5 years. And while I haven’t always been happy with Verizon, Verizon customer service has typically always come through in the end, which has always made a difference. I encouraged my entire company to go to Verizon for their cell phone needs in 2009, and the change was quite successful. Since I had Verizon before starting employment, I am on a separate family plan from JTT. I feel I’ve significantly contributed to Verizon, including my 5 phone lines, 8 lines at my employer, 6 lines from family members, and 5 lines from a third party company I work closely with. I literally recommend Verizon to everyone I know. Yet the prices for Verizon continue to increase. Last year, Verizon eliminated my unlimited data when I upgraded to a new phone, and my bill has doubled because of that reason. I agreed to try the new plan despite being extremely unhappy. While a significant amount of people upgraded through Amazon and kept their unlimited until 2015. That's extremely frustrating. I've done a lot of research and I can save a lot of money by making the change to another provider in my area. I have a total of 5 lines with Verizon. And as of today I have 2 phones with contracts that are ready to renew, and another which will be ready in December. I am a week away from making the switch to a different provider. In addition to changing my personal cell plan, as the General Manager of my company, I am also getting quotes on a new phone plan for the entire company. Please advise me why I should not change providers, without pointing out that Verizon has the best coverage in my area. I am aware of that. However, I simply cannot justify almost $300 each month any longer. If there is a way to remedy my issue, I would very much like to know.
I appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

0 Likes