Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
So is my plan pricing getting lowered automatically?
Not applicable

I'm on the 15 GB plan for $110 which is now $100. So is Verizon going to automatically give me the lower price?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: So is my plan pricing getting lowered automatically?
lewisr13
Leader

NNo you need to change it. And make it retro To beginning of your billing cycle.

View solution in original post

deb2too
Novice

I just called about the new more everything promotion just started today.  Your discount is because of the promotion.  I was at 6gb for 80.00 with the promotion would be 6gb at 60.00.

I decided to go with 10 gb for 80.00.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I know why the price is lower I was asking if the price is going to be automatically changed. Anyway the More Everything page still showing the $60 plan as 3 GB not 6 GB. The 6 GB and 8 GB tier were removed from pricing.

0 Likes
deb2too
Novice

After I read your other post regarding this I realized you already knew.

0 Likes
lewisr13
Leader

NNo you need to change it. And make it retro To beginning of your billing cycle.

Not applicable

OK I went in and changed it. Only gave me the options of putting it off until next billing cycle or starting today. I guess since the plan didn't exist until today is the reason.

0 Likes
lewisr13
Leader

my bad, you can only retro it if you move to a higher plan.

0 Likes