Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suggestion to bring back lower minute plans
TooQuiet1

I normally use 20-80 minutes a month on the 450 minute plan (weighted toward the lower end). It's quite excessive for my needs and Ive seen more than a few (albeit older) posts from customers just withing the past hour looking through the forums with the same feeling. I'm currently unemployed and back in school, so money's tight. I am rather happy with the quality of service I receive and hear negative things about other carriers in my area, so I am hesitant to leave Verizon. I just reupped my contract, which I was hoping to downgrade my minutes plan (I'd set it artificially high for the unlimited texting a few years ago) and saw that the lower minute plans are gone. I'd heard from my local rep that this was done to be competitive, but it seems more logical that a provider would be more competitive with more options, not less. It just seems removing the lower plans was really done to increase profits.

So if you think they should increase their options for customer please comment. If you disagree, please give an alternative if you feel you have to say anything. I'm quite used to forums from World of Warcraft and Rift, so I'll likely disregard anything that's unsupported/troll-like.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Suggestion to bring back lower minute plans
Tidbits
Sr. Leader
There's always prepaid :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I totally agree with Tidbits. In your situation, a prepaid plan may be the best choice for you right now in your present situation.

0 Likes
TooQuiet1

Thanks for the suggestions. I wish the two sales people I talked to or the "My Verizon" had brought those up. Especially after I asked for any sort of "pay as you go" type of plan.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader
I was on prepaid until I got my current job. Some phones don't work on the plan I believe. I know the iPhone doesn't.
0 Likes