Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terrible signal in home but Network Extender is out of stock, alternatives?
BackwardsCire

I’ve recently moved and unfortunately the Verizon Wireless signal is just barely enough to get a voice connection and will lead to frequent “can you hear me now??” I figured that I would just get a Verizon Network Extender and be done with it; however, it has been out of stock on the Verizon Wireless page for the past 4 weeks. It seems like the lack of stock has also driven up prices for used extenders in various states and cable inclusiveness on ebay to equal or higher than new. D’oh!

My wife is getting to the end of her rope with the call problems so I was wondering what alternatives there are for home cell phone signal boosters or 3rd party network extenders, and what your experiences have been? I did some Google surfing and it looks like there are options, but I don't know if they are any good. Budget is around the price of a new extender, which is $250. I could go to $300 if need be.

Or does anyone know if a new extender model is about to go on sale?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Terrible signal in home but Network Extender is out of stock, alternatives?
androiduser123

I just spoke with an online sales rep, and they are available again, but you would need to go through the chat for assistance. You just have to wait 2 weeks for it to ship. But they are available.

0 Likes
Re: Terrible signal in home but Network Extender is out of stock, alternatives?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BackwardsCire, congrats on your move and I want you and your wife to have great signal there. The network extender does sound like a great option for you. Customer service is able to order the network extender now. Please give us a call at 800-922-0204 or respond to my follow request and send me a message with your name and mobile number so that I can contact you to order one.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes