Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
There is NO loyalty program with Verizon !!!
crittercat69

What happened to customer loyalty ?  I have been with Verizon through 3 name changes since 1996 with the same number.  There is absolutely no discounts on ANYTHING !!!  I have had it with talking to customer reps from overseas that can't help in any way.  My phone contract is up in March of this year.  And bye bye Verizon. Smiley Happy  I am going to a cell phone company that respects there customers.     

0 Likes
Re: There is NO loyalty program with Verizon !!!
Ringah
Novice

Please tell me which carrier you are planning on switching to that offers loyalty discounts to long standing customers.  Certainly none of the major carriers.  And I get a discount through my employer, so there are discounts.

Also, all Verizon Wireless call centers are in the USA.

android_wiz
Novice

what type of discount are you looking for? you dont see light and gas companies giving discounts for keeping there services so why she a celluar company? but you like most of americans want a discount for paying your bill on time and doing what your supposed to do to keep your service but you want a discount...do you give your kids discount(miss school)  for going to school and turning in there homework no you may get them things (toys or whatever) and so thats where promotions (one month free or a phone at more than a 2yr discount) come in

0 Likes
androiduser123

Verizon Wireless' customer service isn't overseas. They are 100% in the US. Just because someone has an accent doesn't mean they are overseas.

0 Likes
scott21
Novice

Yes support is 100% US based. not sure why you say it wasn't everyone knows this.

0 Likes
melvindeville
Novice

while jobs in this country are at a low... we can all get one with verizon by being a happy customer!!!!!! yayyyyyyy!!!!! jobs for everyone who doesnt complain!!!!

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Community Leader
Community Leader

bold, red, and giant cute font. ish just got REAL up in here!!!!!!!

0 Likes
21stNow

Ringah wrote:

Please tell me which carrier you are planning on switching to that offers loyalty discounts to long standing customers.  Certainly none of the major carriers.  And I get a discount through my employer, so there are discounts.

Also, all Verizon Wireless call centers are in the USA.

T-Mobile offers loyalty discounts through their Customer Retention department.  It feels like you're playing Let's Make a Deal when you deal with them. I never took them up on any of their offers, but the "deals" are there.

0 Likes