Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tower placement question
DFahlstrom

I live on a farm in the Missouri Ozarks and have terrible service from Verizon. Barely get 1x connection on my phone and no 3G or 4G at anytime. The Verizon coverage map shows this is a dead area. I would like to offer Verizon the right to place a tower on my farm to improve the cell and data coverage for them and for me. The alternative will be that I'll be leaving the company for another provider. The attached graphic shows my location on the Verizon coverage map. How do I contact someone within the company with my offer?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Tower placement question
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Verizon Wireless might not also have the spectrum rights to place a tower in the area. Also you showed the 4G map. They usually need voice coverage first there before add the 4G LTE network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Tower placement question
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Verizon Wireless might not also have the spectrum rights to place a tower in the area. Also you showed the 4G map. They usually need voice coverage first there before add the 4G LTE network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes