Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Trying to connect with a rep from abroad and can't connect by phone or chat.
RicardoB1711

Please help....

Turned on my global data plan before leaving the US but got to Brazil and no connection. Has happened before a few times.

I need support and can't seem to get to it. I go into the contact us page, put in the issue, say I want to chat with a rep and nothing happens.

I was told that the 800 or 909 number listed as a number I can call from overseas from my phone would work even without my international service working but no.... nothing.

Any suggestions?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Trying to connect with a rep from abroad and can't connect by phone or chat.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm so sorry you're unable to use your phone while in Brazil. Are you able to call from a different phone at all? The numbers you can try to call are 800-711-8300 or from Brazil, 908-559-4899. If still unsuccessful, please reach out to us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

View solution in original post

Re: Trying to connect with a rep from abroad and can't connect by phone or chat.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm so sorry you're unable to use your phone while in Brazil. Are you able to call from a different phone at all? The numbers you can try to call are 800-711-8300 or from Brazil, 908-559-4899. If still unsuccessful, please reach out to us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW