Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trying to figure out early termination fees for one of my phones.
JimDandy

Hey , Im looking at changing wireless providers in September of this year ( 2012 ) and although I have three phones comming up in Aug. ( the month before ) My wifes phone comes up on June 1 2013 and I am woundering how much it would cost me to terminate hers with the others in September 2012? It might be worth it to us to do it then since I would lose my unlimited data by updating my phone in September of this year and my wife really wants to go back to a smart phone ( misses her old one ) and I was looking to start another one up for a tablet my children wants to buy me for my birthday. Im looking into Sprint because of their Unlimited plans, I need them instead of some stupid " family plan " I would never use ( my kids will never get data plans on my dime ) and I really have a hard time with a company that no longer cares about customer service or care.

Anyways if I could get a dollar amount I would be greatfull. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Trying to figure out early termination fees for one of my phones.
Not applicable

Feature phone = $175 minus $5 for every month in service.

Smartphone = $350 minus $10 for every month in service. (edited)

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The last time I checked the smartphone ETF was $350 minus $10 per month for each month of the contract completed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Here is a link to the return policy which also lists the ETF information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes