Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Two phone family plan to a single phone
verizonuser3431

I recently chatted online with Verizon to ask what my bill would be if I change from a two phone family plan to a single phone.  Although I suspect I would need to change from a family plan to a single user plan, the somewhat rude verizon representative stated very abruptly, and without any explanation, I would be charged "half".  Does anyone have a better, more detailed answer?  Conversation is copied below:

>>Chat transcript deleted as proprietary information per the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Two phone family plan to a single phone
pherson
Leader

First of all if you needed to go to sleep soon why did you start an online chat? Second there is a lot of missing pieces to what you want to do. Third online chat reps cannot access your account. Please call customer care *611 from your cell or 8009220204 from another phone.

0 Likes
Re: Two phone family plan to a single phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for taking the time to contact the forum, verizonuser3431. Your questions would require account access in order for me to determine the plan you currently have vs. the plan you want to move to. This will help me to provide detailed information for you. I wish you had a better experience when you called in, but I'm sure we can work this out.

Tamara_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes