Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unlimited Date, Single Line, Want to add another line/Change to family Plan
Calvin411

My current line has the NATIONWIDE TALK & TEXT 900 with the unlimited Data plan added before the cutoff date. I am currently interested in another, separate line with my current number on a prepaid T-mobile plan, and was wondering if the unlimited data and current talk plan can be combined with the new line (which would have 7GB Smartphone Web Browsing and Email plus Mobile Hotspot) into a family plan (possibly Unlimited Talk and Text). Which data plan would supersede the other, Unlimited Data or the 7GB plan? Thanks to anyone who helps!

0 Likes
Re: Unlimited Date, Single Line, Want to add another line/Change to family Plan
spottedcatfish

Each line has its own data plan.  If you port the number over from T-Mobile to your Verizon account, your current line will keep its unlimited data feature, and you will have to choose a Family Share plan.  The new line will have to choose one of the currently available data plans if you want a smartphone active on that line.

0 Likes
Re: Unlimited Date, Single Line, Want to add another line/Change to family Plan
ChaunceyM_VZW
Novice

Hello Calvin411, I can provide you with information about the Data Plan options for the line you are considering porting in from a competitor. While you are able to share minutes and have unlimited messaging included  with your shareplan, the Data Plan must be added to each number individually. You will be able to keep your Unlimited Data Plan, the new user will need to choose from the following options: 

1. $30.00-2GB Plan 

2. $50.00-5GB Plan 

For more info about our FamilyShare Calling Plans click here.  

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes