Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Upgraded plan services availability
vlm626

Hi, I just upgraded my plan here online to the 900 minutes. When I chose to upgrade, the plan mentioned the "Friends and Family" service was available with the 900 minute plan. My homepage with the plan listed now says 900 minutes but I cannot add Friends and Family to my list and in fact am told that I am ineligible. Is there a wait time for the Friends and Family option to become available? Did I misunderstand the options of Friends and Family with the 900 min plan?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Upgraded plan services availability
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

I am unsure what you mean. The F&F plan has been removed a long time ago. If you already had it you can continue to use it, but you can't upgrade into it.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Tidbits wrote:

I am unsure what you mean. The F&F plan has been removed a long time ago. If you already had it you can continue to use it, but you can't upgrade into it.

Ummm, where is this coming from Tidbits?  It's still on the plans as far as I can see, and I have heard nothing about it being removed.... 

- you can always call customer service to add the numbers (you should have 5 that you can add with 900 minutes on an individual plan,).  It may kick in at the next billing cycle too.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

I might have it mixed up with AT&T possibly. I am 100% sure they dropped it mid last year.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Tidbits wrote:

I might have it mixed up with AT&T possibly. I am 100% sure they dropped it mid last year.

I think so... Verizon's Friends and Family plan is still alive and well, as far as I can tell.

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

AT&T's "A-list" is gone though. Which from what I understood about it was similar to Friends and Family.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

You know what I wished? Mobile to Mobile calling like they have in Texas Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

You don't have mobile to mobile calling?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

Not Verizon to Verizon...  The one like Sprint.  It's only available in certain markets.  Texas and Louisiana are the only states I remember that have it.  I could eliminate 5 numbers off my F&F and replace them with something else like family land lines Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Wow! I didn't realize that Verizon to Verizon mobile calling wasn't available in all areas of Verizon's network. I have free calls to any Verizon customer and I have had it every since I have had the Nationwide plan. I am in Nebraska by the way.

0 Likes