Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Usage appears to increase monthly
jmustiansr

Have had home fusion for several years and I like the signal. However I started at Verizon years ago on 5gb plan and we seldom went over. Got home fusion with 20 gb plan. Worked good for a while and the usage started doubling.  Called in complaints numerous times and nothing done. Finally went over 40 gb one month and wasn't even home on dates of use. Verizon finally replaced cantena and we were good for a few months. Went over 30 gb this month and I'm never on but a few hours in the evening.  Our usage has not changed much in 10 years. Starting to wonder if usage problems are planned.  All Verizon can say is they are registering use from this cantena.  I'm going to stay off all next cycle and see where they claim usage is coming from.  If can't find an answer I'm gonna look at other options since I've been with Ma Bell for 50 years, hate to change.

0 Likes
Re: Usage appears to increase monthly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jmustiansr,

We know data is important and you want to make sure you are getting charged properly. I manage my data usage as well just to make sure I have enough to last during the month. Based on what you have stated do you normally turn all of your devices off during the day when you are not using them? Has there been any recent updates completed on your devices where it requires a internet connection to use?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes