Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Changing Plans Without Notifications
BAREROSE

I am not sure where I should voice a complaint against Verizon. I have been a customer for over 20 years. I have 10 lines and was grandfathered in on an unlimited plan they changed my plan without my permission to this 5G Play More. On the 23 of last month, I added my tablet back to my service as I have done many times before over the years. Around that same time, I received an odd message you need to add data to your plan or be charged. So, I called my family and told them to turn off data on all phone and tablets and proceed to contact Verizon. First, they tell me it was a glitch with one of my numbers and they are not sure why this has happened, and they had to turn it over to IT to be handled. I have been on the phone since then and I have recordings of the agents saying these things but still no fix. My bill comes due on the 12th and if they do not put my plan back the way it was, I am going to close all 10 lines and go to prepay at least I will not have the hassle of being treated badly by a company who is supposed to fix things when it is on their end.  I was told by an agent he would call me back on the 9th. My bill will go up from 534.00 to 700.00. Anyone know how I can get this fixed I hate change but this I cannot afford and it is on them all the way.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Changing Plans Without Notifications
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to be on the correct plan for your needs. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. *Melissa

0 Likes
BAREROSE

How do I send a private note. I am just so upset about all this why they have not fixed it I have no idea it just keeps me worrying and that is not right.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! I regret knowing you're having issues with your device, but we can help! What type of device do you have? *Angela

0 Likes