Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Fios Account- Malicious Charges
skhoho85

My parents are Korean.  They have been loyal customers to Verizon FIOS over 14+ years for their internet, phone, TV services.  They do not speak English well and when they subscribed to Korean TV in 2017, Verizon agents maliciously added FIOS SOUTH ASIAN (HINDI) as well as SECURITY AND CLOUD 75GB additional services that my parents have never used.

I called 1-800-837-4966 several times to investigate these charges and claim refunds or credits for these services that my parents never would have used and did not know they were being charged.

Spoke to Supervisor Christine.  Incredible how rude she was and unwilling to refund us any of the money my parents were charged.  Once our plan subscription is up, I will make sure we are no longer Verizon customers unless this situation is rectified.  

Will discuss with an attorney to see if it makes sense to bring charges against Verizon in small claims court if Verizon does not refund us anything.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fios Account- Malicious Charges
jav6
Leader

This is the Verizon Wireless Community Forum.  To get a Verizon FIOS agent, you might need to post on the Verizon FIOS Community Forum at https://forums.verizon.com .

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes