Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon HomeFusion Broadband Internet
fannyslapper

I've had HomeFusion for over a year now and I was wondering when it would support Home Phone service. The router has a red sticker that says that "Phone service not supported at this time". And how much would it be a month if I bundled with my 10 GB internet plan?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Verizon HomeFusion Broadband Internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello fannyslapper,

I am so glad that you are partaking in the use of our wonderful HomeFusion! I am patiently awaiting the support of phone service with the HomeFusion too. At this time there is no information on when the HomeFusion will support phone service. Given we do not have any information on when the HomeFusion will support phone service, we do not have any detials on the pricing and plans. You can keep up to date on all Verizon products by registering at http://bit.ly/dDumph

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello fannyslapper,

I am so glad that you are partaking in the use of our wonderful HomeFusion! I am patiently awaiting the support of phone service with the HomeFusion too. At this time there is no information on when the HomeFusion will support phone service. Given we do not have any information on when the HomeFusion will support phone service, we do not have any detials on the pricing and plans. You can keep up to date on all Verizon products by registering at http://bit.ly/dDumph

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cziegler

You must not watch movies from services like netflix over the internet or you wouldn't be very happy with the 400 dollar overage charges per month...... and that would only be for a few movies

0 Likes