Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Verizon messing up over veterans and totally disabled veterans again...
Dwayne00

Verizon screws us disabled veterans again.  After faithfully being with them for years, paying their high costs compared to others, I have received a discount for up to 4 phone lines and others.  Today I log on and find out they are messing up us over by only letting two lines have that discount.  No upfront announcement, no warnings, just mess the customers that put their lives on the line so they can be a friggin corporate entity in a free nation and make money off of us.  Now they just mess over people on SET INCOMES.......what robber barons they are and uncaring corporate rats wallowing in garbage....

0 Likes
Re: Verizon messing up over veterans and totally disabled veterans again...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Dwayne00,

As someone who has had plenty of family in the military, I want to extend my gratitude for your services and sacrifice. It does not go unnoticed, and I am going to ensure you are getting the proper discount for your plan with us. Nobody wants to hurt their budget, so let's work together here.

First, I want to make sure I understand you correctly. You mentioned that you have four lines and others. With this being the case, your plan discount will be $40 per month, at an account level if you're on one of our newer unlimited plans. Question #1 under the header Discount Hot Topics will be your best reference regarding the discount (http://spr.ly/6607EU4BW).

Where are you seeing the discount is only for two of your lines, and not all four of them? What is the discount showing on your bill? To know where to look, question #2 within the same link and header will guide you through where to see your applied discounts. Keep us posted!

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes