Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon's downfall
WilsonG

I'm currently with AT&T and I have the unlimited data plan. I was thinking about switch to verizon but they do not offer unlimited data anymore. I dont see why they don't offer unlimited data to the people who already have it with another carrier. I bet there are MANY people who would like to switch to verizon but don't want to cause they don't want to lose their unlimited data plan. Verizon is going to LOSE customers due to the fact that many people won't switch because they use more than 2GB of data and don't want to pay more for more GB. Verizon should take this into consideration and do something about it. Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's downfall
mdram4x4
Leader

WilsonG wrote:

I'm currently with AT&T and I have the unlimited data plan. I was thinking about switch to verizon but they do not offer unlimited data anymore. I dont see why they don't offer unlimited data to the people who already have it with another carrier. I bet there are MANY people who would like to switch to verizon but don't want to cause they don't want to lose their unlimited data plan. Verizon is going to LOSE customers due to the fact that many people won't switch because they use more than 2GB of data and don't want to pay more for more GB. Verizon should take this into consideration and do something about it. Thank you

new users on att cant get it either, so they wont get people from other carriers that have it

its the new fad

0 Likes
WilsonG

I'm not talking about new users. I'm talking about people who been had a iphone and want to switch carriers but keep their unlimited data.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Leader

WilsonG wrote:

I'm not talking about new users. I'm talking about people who been had a iphone and want to switch carriers but keep their unlimited data.

again, att wont give it to me if i come from verizon to them

0 Likes
WilsonG

So just cause AT&T doesnt offer it, verizon can't? Makes no sense, Verizon is going to GAIN customers by adding this to their policy. Like i said there are many people who are interested in switching but want to keep their data plan. This has nothing to do with AT&T. Its simply benefiting Verizon.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Leader

if verizon offered it to new customers only, they might lose some old customers who dont have it and cant get it

its gone

0 Likes
WilsonG

again, we are not talking about new customers. Please read cause you are not understanding what is being said.

"Verizon now offers unlimited data plan to customers who already have unlimited data plan on another carrier only. Join now and experience amazing cellular service."

This would be great^^^^^^^

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Leader

WilsonG wrote:

again, we are not talking about new customers. Please read cause you are not understanding what is being said.

"Verizon now offers unlimited data plan to customers who already have unlimited data plan on another carrier only. Join now and experience amazing cellular service."

This would be great^^^^^^^

but they are new customers to verizon

you could have switched prior to the unlimted data being discontinued

there was a 6 month window from iphon 4 on verizon until unlimted went away

0 Likes
WilsonG

its a fair deal because if you never had unlimited data service, you are not going to get it. If you do and switch carriers, you can keep it.

And yea I wish i would of switched before. =/

but i didnt and now im making a suggestion.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Leader

those that dont have it could switch to att, then back to vzw to get it

and life is not fair

0 Likes