Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon won't let me return phone?
petertc

I received the phone on the evening of the 22nd of July.  I called up on the 28th and asked for a return box/label which arrived on the 30th. I had just moved so I didn't have a printer set up.@  I mailed it back at 3pm on the 6th and it arrived on the 7th at the return center. They turned it around and returned it to me saying it was over the 14 days But:

• I asked to return in on the 28th (well within the 14 days)
  • I did mail it within 14*24hr time periods from when I received it (If you want to get very technical)

How do I dispute this?  The customer service supervisor hung up on me. (I was being insistent that I would not pay but I was not rude or abusive.)

0 Likes
Re: Verizon won't let me return phone?
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The policy reads 14 days from purchase. Even if received on the 22nd that takes you to Aug 5th,

I suspect you purchased the device on the 21st which the device MUST be back by the 4th of August,

You don't have any grounds to dispute the return. Sorry