Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VerizonMifi2200 & Skype help PLEASE!!!
DebraFord1961

So I am very upset because the only way to see my significant other is by using Skype with the video calls because he is over in Germany, and I have been using it faithfully and seeing him everyday, until I got on and saw that I was in overage for using it. I am not the only one that uses the internet so the usage goes pretty quickly and I can't keep using Skype Video to see him because we need the internet! Is there a data plan that I can use for Skype video calls? Along with everything else? Or is there something I can do so it doesn't eat my data up?

I hope to have some help soon!!

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: VerizonMifi2200 & Skype help PLEASE!!!
Not applicable

DebraFord1961, I understand the importance of staying in contact with the ones you love. Using Skype Videochat can be very data intensive and lead to overages on some plans. Which plan do you currently have? I would recommend using our data calculator to calculate your usage to choose the plan that is best for you. For frequent Skype use I would recommend the 10GB plan. If there are multiple people using the Mifi you will need to see what websites or applications they are using also. 

0 Likes