Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Very unhappy with Verizon!
mroland72

I called last week about getting the $50 4gb loyalty plan.  I was informed that our account didn't qualify because we had only been with them for just under 3 years. The representative was nice and informed me that she could offer me 3.5gb for the $40.that we were currently paying. I agreed and assumed that everything was taken care of.  Checked yesterday and my data wasn't showing up.  Called Verizon and the rep I talked with said she could see in the notes where it was suppose to be added. She supposedly added it and we ended the conversation.  Checked my My Verizon page and we only had 2.5gb so I called back

The next rep I talked to said that they couldn't apply the promotion as well as his supervisor.  I feel like I was lied to and was told what I wanted to here to get me off the phone.  I just purchased the Droid Turbo and I'm really thinking about returning it and cancelling all three lines.  Other carriers are offering to pick up the etf fees all the time. We pay a premium for Verizon's "superior" network and drop calls all the time.  I still have two trouble tickets open from Sept. Other carriers are offering more for less for better service in my particular area.  DXTREMELY unhappy!

0 Likes