Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Very weak signal for ~ one week
Earthling

I am in 02748 zip code. About a week ago almost all my calls started dropping. I have an iPhone5S. My neighbor is having the same trouble. He has an Android device. This is a new problem. We have had fairly consistent service before this, in fact I discontinued my land line because it was good. Now I can barely get a call out or in. How can I report this? Or find out if there's an outage that is being resolved?

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Very weak signal for ~ one week
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry to hear about the problems encountered with your device, Earthling. I want to help you get this resolved. To expedite this situation, I would suggest contacting our Tech Support Team at 800-922-0204 and having a resolution ticket opened.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Very weak signal for ~ one week
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry to hear about the problems encountered with your device, Earthling. I want to help you get this resolved. To expedite this situation, I would suggest contacting our Tech Support Team at 800-922-0204 and having a resolution ticket opened.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes