Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Voicemail: Reply function question
dunhill

Hi everyone,

I have a quick question concerning the reply functionality of my verizon wireless voicemail.  I tried searching the forums, the faqs, and google but to no avail.

I have the voicemail where you hit 8 to send a reply message.  The prompt tells me to hit # (pound) when I'm done.  Invariably I forget to and just simply hang up instead.  Are my messages still being sent (i.e. is hitting pound just to set additional parameters)?  Or am I hanging up before the process is completed?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail: Reply function question
dunhill

Not sure if I should have posted this to the "Other" subforum instead (if this is the wrong forum would a mod please move it for me?  Unless of course you just wanted me to double post, but that's usually best avoided).

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail: Reply function question
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello dunhill

I would be glad to go over your Voicemail with you. When you send a message from Voicemail pressing the " # " symbol after you record your message is crucial. If you hang up with out hitting the " # " symbol the message is erased and not delivered.

Here's a great link to see all the functions of the voicemail. Please let me know if I can help with any other concerns with your Voicemail.

Thank you

0 Likes