Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What happened to the service in southeast georgia?
billsjones

I live between Statesboro and Savannah in Georgia. Within the last 2 weeks our signal strength has gone down to nothing (multiple phones so it's not a phone issue). We have nearly "full bars" prior to that. Now it's good to get 1.

0 Likes
Re: What happened to the service in southeast georgia?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi billsjones,

I am saddened to learn that you are experiencing issues with your service and I'm here to help! What is your current zip code? Are you having issue with voice or data? What specific issues are you encountering? Which device do you have? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Daniel469273

we are still having major problems with our service in south GA. and meddle Ga. i live in Perry zip 31069. But work in area of (zips) 31068, 31806 and surroinding ares all are having problems I keep having drop calls and i can be standing still and go from 3 bars to no bars and back ???? this is getting old

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh my! That's quite the large area to be having trouble in, Daniel469273. I don't see there've been any recent reports of service troubles, and with such a large area giving you trouble I'd like to find out more about your phone. What model are you using? Do you have more than one line on your account experiencing this trouble? When did your difficulties with signal begin?

JenniferH_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes