Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
What is the loyalty MHS trigger?
FrankieC

When I go to switch my plan from 1GB Loyalty plan to the 1GB voice-and-data w/ mobile hotspot, the confirmation page lists "Loyalty MHS Trigger" as one of the features I would lose. What is it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Loyalty MHS trigger
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

FrankieC,

Trigger would simply be a part of the feature name. If you are unable to use the hotspot feature now, the trigger feature is likely the feature that says you are not subscribed and the feature is not available with your current loyalty plan. Similar to a block, as the hotspot is an additional feature. So if you're moving to a plan with the hotspot feature included, then that feature would be removed allowing you to enalbe the hotspot.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

FrankieC,

I know that I would have the same questions myself and we definitely want to help make sure you know what is what. If you are on loyalty plan and make the change to one of our standard plans, your loylaty plan will no longer be available and this would include features like the mobile hot spot.

AdamG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FrankieC

Thank you--but I don't have the ability to enable mobile hotspot now...so I don't understand what I would lose. What does "Trigger" refer to?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

FrankieC,

Trigger would simply be a part of the feature name. If you are unable to use the hotspot feature now, the trigger feature is likely the feature that says you are not subscribed and the feature is not available with your current loyalty plan. Similar to a block, as the hotspot is an additional feature. So if you're moving to a plan with the hotspot feature included, then that feature would be removed allowing you to enalbe the hotspot.

AdamG_VZW