Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What is the right answer? This is silly that they don't know their plan discounts!
wayneman61108

So, right now I get 20% off the primary lines access ($110-20%). 2 iPhones, 1 feature no (no data). 1400 minutes, (2) $30 data plans, 2 insurance plans.

If I understand correctly, my 20% discount would only be applied ONLY to the shared data on the new plan, not the monthly access of any of the lines. I call VZW but the reps are giving me multiple answers. Emailing them is pointless, sent 4 in the last few months and never got a response.

I would like a VZW rep to post here and give THE answer since I cannot get a straight one.

0 Likes
Re: What is the right answer? This is silly that they don't know their plan discounts!
mdram4x4
Leader

no one knows yet, there is a thread on this already

0 Likes
Re: What is the right answer? This is silly that they don't know their plan discounts!
PJNC284

It comes off of the Shared Account Access Charge ($50 for 1GB, $60 for 2GB, etc) or at least that's what mine shows when I just went through it.  Doesn't apply to the $40, $30, $20, $10 line access charges.  If you have a work email, go here, enter email address, click Shop Now from email.  Go through as a new customer selecting a device and once you get to the option to select a plan, there should be a button to calculate the discount.

0 Likes
wayneman61108

Yeah, but it helps to generate more activity

0 Likes