Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Where is the loyalty to their customers?
amandakb

I have been a loyal Verizon Wireless customer for 10 (ish) years. I have always been impressed with their strong customer service and the reliable signal they provided. My one gripe has always been that their phones do not last, but I had learned to deal with that. I recommended them to everyone I know; family members and co-workers especially. Until now.

There has been a obvious change in their customer service. I have called and emailed them a few times in the past 2 weeks and received several different answers regarding a billing issue and the new share everything plan. The service reps are rude and inaccurate with their information. With the new share everything plan, I would be paying more, getting less and dealing with rude customer service reps. I don't think so! I am interested to hear what others have to say about their recent interactions with Verizon Wireless. Also, I encourage you all to shop around before committing to another contract with Verizon Wireless and LET THEM KNOW if they are not meeting and/or exceeding your expectations. That is the only way things will change!

0 Likes
Re: Where is the loyalty to their customers?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi amandakb, I want to first thank you for being with us for ten years. We truly appreciate your loyalty. I'm sorry your experience has not been good. I want you to receive the best customer service in the industry and we are here to give that to you. I also would like to apologize for the misinformation that occurred about our new plans. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to post them here and we will provide you with the correct answers. I hope we can renew your faith in us in the future and continue being apart of our family. ^KH

0 Likes
mwnahas

Thank you Verizon, but I don't think you get it.  There is no incentive to be loyal to Verizon, you took it all away.  Yes, I know I can keep my plan by not making any changes.  I was going to buy two phones, but won't Verizon lose.  I could upgrade and lose my plan.  I won't give up my plan, Verizon lose.  You leave me the option to pay full price for a phone and keep my plan.  Verizon's full price is more expensive then elsewhere, Verizon lose.  I upgade it costs me more, I buy a new phone from Verizon it cost me more.  So you don't want to keep us, you don't want to sell us upgrades or even full price phones.  This is simply going to cost you customer sales.

0 Likes
lisamiller

To a Valued Customer,

As fustrating as things are Verizon truly cares about our customers. We are not perfect and things do happen but we ask that you be patient and work with us. Your loyalty is amazing and we do thank you 100%. Your concerns are the same that others have and we are currently working on fixing them but if you would like to know other options please don't feel free to disclose them here and we will do everything in our power to help you.

0 Likes
ridestrong

I totally agree because I have been a customer for many years. I have recently been fighting over a upgraded phone that I purchased and I called customer service twice and to verify that my plan would 'nt change or my bill. Long behold next bill there is was 40 bucks higher. I called them back after the 14 day grace period I was unaware of and told them of this issue. Long story short I have been a month later trying to get my bill back the way it was. I have even documented proof in my file that each Rep would see when they would look at my account.

They put in requests for change and I have been denied even though they told me and lied to me they still cant make right what they screwed up. I  would have never got this phone if they would have told me this ahead of time. One thing is for sure Verizon has showed me there true colors on this deal. I just wrote one of the Executives a letter and we will see if that gets a response. It sure was easy to take my money and sign me up with just a Key Stroke yet It is an Act of God to correct there on screw up.

This will be my last Round of Buisness with Verizon if this is the way they treat there customers especially after they made a mistake and aren't willing to fix it.

0 Likes
commonsense101

I dont know why this comes up all the time..

Do you see loyalty in any industry? cable,water,electric??

YOU PAY FOR SERVICE, YOU GET SERVICE. VERIZON IS A SERVICE PROVIDER.

commonsense101

just wondering..but what costs $40 a month that got added?

0 Likes