Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why doesn't Verizon value existing customers?
maureen157

I've been a Verizon customer for more than ten years.  I have seven lines of service.  My Verizon bill is more than my car payment.

Three weeks ago, I upgraded three devices on my plan.  The rep did a song and dance around the verizon plan and the bonus two gb of data per line.  At the time, I opted to not change the plan.  The rep did NOT explain that the 2 GB of bonus data is only available when phones are upgraded or added.  This morning, I decided to change my plan, based almost entirely on the bonus data. No where in the plan overview does it mention that the bonus data is available on new or upgraded devices only.  So, I changed my plan, and didn't get the bonus data.

I chatted up customer service and was politely told that I need to add new phones or upgrade devices to get the bonus.  Is this a joke?!  It's been less than a MONTH.  I've been a customer for a long time and pay a very large phone bill dependably.  I suppose Verizon is not interested in retaining my business as a long standing customer.  This is disgusting.

0 Likes
Re: Why doesn't Verizon value existing customers?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We care about all our customers maureen157. I'm sorry no one mentioned that you had to upgrade or add a line to get the bonus data. We are always here to answer your questions about our promotions. If you have any questions about what you see or don't see when managing your account online, please reach out to us before making any changes in the future.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes