Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Will my unlimited data plan be carried over?
D12

Currently I am a line in a family plan. My blackberry tour has unlimited data usage for 29.99. My upgrade is coming up next month and I was wondering if I switch to another smartphone will my unlimited data plan carry with it or will I have to pay for limited data usage?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Will my unlimited data plan be carried over?
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You will keep your unlimited plan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You will keep your unlimited plan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
travishorrell

The Unlimited data is a joke I was running around the country on business and about half way through my trip my personal cell phone the 3G stopped working so I stop into a local Verizon store in Baltimore Maryland and asked the Rep in there why my data wasn't working and he told me if you still have a unlimited data plan with Verizon Wireless when you get to 2Gb's of data they throttle the data connection so you can't use it or at very slow speeds because they don't want people using up all the bandwidth of the network with unlimited data plans. So I told him then change me to a new plan because if you want them to turn your data connection back on you have to pay another months worth of "unlimited data" which is 30 bucks or 10 bucks on the tiered plans so if you use a lot of data like I do it will save you money to get off a unlimited data plan and onto a tiered data plan. Just a little food for thought.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Just so people are made aware, you are responding to a text over a year old and budone's reply, although correct at the time, is no longer correct. You currently have to pay full retail (i.e. do not receive discounted pricing) on your upgrade to continue getting your unlimited data.

0 Likes